This Fall Veggie Rice Bowl will take your simple pallet and enhance it to make you a certified tasting genius. You can serve it with chicken or keep the dish vegetarian, up to you and what is in your fridge at the time. You can even add more than what is in this recipe like eggplant, onion and mushrooms. All have those have earthy flavors and if they are rotting away in your bottom fridge drawer anyways, you might as well add them to this dish. Either way, this recipe makes for a healthy lunch or dinner. Healthy is so 2020 so get ready!
For the bowl
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Crown Broccoli
- 2 Sweet Potatoes (cubed)
- 1/2 Cabbage
- Optional – eggplant, mushrooms, etc…
For the sauce
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon jiuce
- 1/4 cup worchestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 TBSP garlic powder
- 2 TBSP dried basil
- 1 1/2 TBSP dried parsley
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Optional – hot pepper sauce or red pepper flakes if you like some heat.
- Grill or bake the chicken
- Roast the potatoes, broccoli and cabbage
- Cook the rice according to directions
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients together and heat up to a boil. Saute for a few minutes just to get the flavors to mix up and be awesome
- Assemble all the pieces together and top with sauce.
Like this Fall Veggie Rice Bowl recipe? Check out some more chicken recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!