Mediterranean pizza recipe is the ultimate fresh family dinner that everyone will devour. This is a delicious homemade pizza with tasty Mediterranean toppings that is simple and delicious.
- 1 12-inch pizza dough homemade or store-bought
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp dried basil optional
- 1 can artichoke hearts 15 oz
- ½ cup kalamata olives pitted and halved
- ¾ cup red onion sliced
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella sliced or shredded
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. IF you’re using a pizza stone, place it in the oven.
- On a baking sheet or a pizza peel, roll out the pizza dough to 12 inches.
- Spread olive oil on the dough and sprinkle salt, thyme, black pepper and dried basil on the pizza dough.
- Top the pizza dough with artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, red onion and fresh mozzarella.
- Transfer the pizza onto the pizza stone (if using) and bake in the oven for about 15 to 18 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with fresh tomatoes and chopped parsley.
Like this Mediterranean Pizza recipe? Check out some more vegetarian recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!