½ lb. breakfast sausage
1/8 c. minced onion
1/8 c. minced green bell pepper
1/8 c. diced fresh mushrooms
1 (12 oz.) can refrigerated biscuit dough
3 large eggs, beaten
3 T. skim milk
½ c. finely shredded cheddar cheese
Dash of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, combine sausage, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and black pepper. Cook until sausage is evenly brown. Drain sausage mixture in a colander and set aside. or don’t, and live dangerously.
- Separate the biscuit dough into 10 individual biscuits. Spray muffin pan with vegetable spray. Flatten each biscuit out, then line the bottom and sides of 10 muffin cups. Evenly distribute sausage mixture between the cups.
- Mix together the eggs and milk and divide evenly between the cups. Sprinkle tops with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until filling is set.
Serve while your significant other is in bed and watch The Breakfast Club. Maybe make out a little bit as well.