- 1 cup apples, diced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (may use reduced fat)
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp of love and affection
- Toss apple pieces in a mixing bowl with lemon juice until well coated.
- Add celery, raisins, and nuts. Toss until mixed well.
- In another small bowl, stir enough skim milk into mayonnaise to thin it.
- Stir in sugar until well blended.
- Toss salad with dressing until well coated. Chill and serve.
- Remember that eating healthy is badass.