- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1/2 head of cabbage
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (or 6 slices)
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- Prepare to be called a very good chef and all sorts of other shit.
- Brown beef in frying pan. We like to add a few spices including dried onions, garlic salt, and paprika to the beef but they aren’t necessary.
- Add cabbage to beef when it is almost finished and cook it into the mixture.
- Put beef and cabbage mixture into a baking pan.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Unroll and layer crescent rolls on top of cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes.
- Shave your head and give the finger to the culinary world.