Artichoke Bruschetta is a great little appetizer that can be served as bruschetta or as a dip. Wonderful, quick, easy appetizer that looks and taste both professional and elegant. After eating them the first time, you will vow to take them to the next party or event so you can impress everyone and win the party… because that is what is really important. The opinion of others and how high you are valued… Just kidding we love you.
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 (14-ounce) can of artichoke hearts (whole, halves, or quarters), drained & chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- French baguette loaf of bread, cut at an angle into ⅓-inch slices
- Fresh chopped parsley or paprika, for garnish
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese until smooth. Blend in greek yogurt and chopped artichoke hearts.
- Mix in Parmesan, mozzarella, and garlic salt and beat at high speed until mixture is smooth.
- Preheat broiler to high. put a generous amount of artichoke mixture on each baguette slice and spread all the way to the edges (which will prevent them from burning).
- Arrange bruschetta on a baking sheet. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until topping is bubbly and starting to turn golden brown… Pro TYip… lightly toast the bread only under the broiler on each side before adding the topping and broiling. The bread holds up much better this way.
- Garnish with chopped parsley or a light sprinkling of paprika, if desired. Serve hot.
- Also, the artichoke mixture may be spread in a pie plate or similar baking dish and baked at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly (you may broil for a couple additional minutes to brown the top). Serve as a dip with baguette slices, assorted crackers, or tortilla chips.
Like this Artichoke Bruschetta recipe? Check out some more appetizer recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!