Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks will put your local pizzeria’s to shame! Some say this is a great copycat recipe from Pizza Hut, and they would be correct. A wonderfully tender yet crispy dough is topped with an addictive garlic butter sauce and finished with gooey cheese! Serve with your choice of marinara or pizza sauce. The breadsticks start with my easy pizza dough recipe which is perfectly chewy and flavorful (thanks to a hint of garlic salt) on the inside but crispy on the outside.
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- marinara sauce for serving
- Spread canned pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet. You can also make one from scratch if need be.
- Combine garlic powder with melted butter and brush mixture onto pizza dough. Don’t be stingy.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over dough followed by mozzarella cheese.
- Top with Italian seasonings.
- Bake according to directions on the dough package.
- Cut into bread sticks and serve with your favorite marinara sauce.
Like this Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks recipe? Check out some more appetizer recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!