Pasta with Garlic Butter Caper Sauce is a light and flavorful 20 minute vegetarian dinner recipe.You don’t always have to have some meat to make it a great dish. This will do great and you might even feel better for eating something light. Need a dish for meatless monday? You ware in the right place.
- 6oz spaghetti (or your favorite pasta)
- 2 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil then add spaghetti and cook until just al dente – it will continue cooking a bit in the garlic butter caper sauce. Drain then set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 Tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat then add garlic and saute until golden brown.
- Add wine then simmer until reduced by half.
- Add chicken broth, lemon juice, and capers then turn heat up to high and simmer until sauce is reduced by half.
- Add remaining Tablespoon butter then taste and add salt if necessary.
- Remove skillet from heat then add cooked pasta and stir to combine.
- Let sit for 3-4 minutes to let sauce adhere to pasta – it will thicken up as the pasta cools.
- Serve with fresh chopped herbs and a crack of black pepper for garnish, if you want.
Like this Pasta with Garlic Butter Caper Sauce recipe? Check out some more pasta recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!