Easy side dishes are a must for busy families and single dudes looking to eat and get to the bars to hit on chicks. After spending time on your main course, sometimes the last thing you want to do is spend a bunch of time on the sides. Luckily, this Roasted Potatoes recipe is one of the most simple side dishes that you can make. This recipe is extremely versatile too. It goes well with just about any kind of meat for dinner, like steak or chicken or kangaroo. They’re also delicious served for breakfast along with eggs and some corned beef on top. That is what they will serve in heaven.
- Potatoes (about 6 potatoes. We use Yukon gold and sweet potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil
- Peel and dice the potatoes and place inside a large bowl.
- Add oil and seasonings and stir
- Spread the potatoes on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are tender inside and crispy outside, they are done. Season with more salt if desired.
Like this roasted potatoes recipe? Check out some more side dish recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!