Peach & Arugula Salad is a super night and super light dinner or lunch option. Unfortunately this probably only works really well in summer where you can get good peaches. Canned ones suck and should not be used. Find another salad if that is all you have. But if the timing is right and you are feeling like being healthy, make this bastard and eat the hell out of it. Then, you won;t feel as bad about yourself when you drink 4 glasses of wine later in the evening. See… it all works out.
- 5 oz (or however much you need) of arugula or spring mix
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup diced red onions
- 2 ounces blue cheese (Gorgonzola will work too)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all dressing ingredients into bowl
- Add in salad ingredients into bowl
- Top with dressing
Like this simple Peach & Arugula Salad Recipe? Check out some more salad recipes HERE.
Want Some Awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW MOOSE!