Cream Cheese Sausage Balls elevate your appetizer game and only take 4 ingredients and about 30 minutes. You will be able to impress your degenerate friends and dominate pre-dinner, brunch or late night eating. Furthermore, these delectable balls are the perfect tailgating food. Cook in the morning and bring them along with mass quantities of booze. Guaranteed there will be none leftover and people will ask you for the recipe. Who wants to settle for a crappy bag of chips or a cheap french onion dip in a plastic container. Noone… that’s who. Don’t jinx your team, make something good and start the day right.
- 1 lb sausage, uncooked (you can use hot sausage for some zip and potent farts)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup (4-oz) cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined. You can use a mixer but that damn thing will bind up a little bit so be prepared.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and put in greased pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until brown.
- Sausage balls may be frozen uncooked. If baking frozen, add a few minutes to the baking time. As a matter of fact… make a few batches of these so you have them on hand for a quick meal.
Like this Cream Cheese Sausage Balls recipe? Check out some more appetizer recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!