Here is a dinner if you are looking for something simple on a night where the kids are a pain in the ass and you just want them to eat and go to bed. Takes only a few minutes to cook these steak quesadillas and the recipe is open for you to add other ingredients as you see fit.
- 10 Tortillas
- 2 steaks (your choice)
- Half a cabbage, sliced
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Cook steak to your liking and dice
- Get a pan hot over medium heat and spray with cooking spray
- lay down a tortilla, add steak, cheese, cabbage and cilantro
- Top with another tortilla
- After the bottom tortilla is brown, flip that badboy over (careful, shit will fall out)
- Once the other side is cooked (maybe 3-4 minutes) remove and cut.
- Serve with a side of sour cream
** Could also add corn or other vegetables