Some negative people might call this cinnamon rolls with caramel sauce recipe cheating because it calls for pre-made Rhodes rolls. Well we tell those people to kiss our ass. Yes, these are simple and yes the hard work is done for you… but you still have to make the caramel sauce and not screw things up.
- 1 Package of frozen Rhodes cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- Bring the 4 ingredients to a boil and stir constantly. Boil for 1 minute.
- Put sauce in fridge for 1 hour
- Put frozen rolls in a greased 9×13 pan
- Pour caramel sauce on top of rolls
- Put rolls in oven (DO NOT TURN ON) and go to bed. Seriously, leave them in the oven overnight.
- When you get up, turn the oven to 325 and cook for 25 minutes
- Spread cream cheese on top and enjoy these tasty bastards