Waffles are basically a food group on their own. You can eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack. You an make a large batch and freeze them so you can eat them at all times. And if you haven’t invested in a waffle maker yet, what are you doing with your life? They are pretty inexpensive and can make these awesome things. Top with syrup, butter, strawberries, chocolate, cool whip… really anything. Consider waffles in our top 5 foods. you should double this recipe, FYI. Enjoy these bastards.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or butter)
- Whatever toppings you want including syrup, fruits, cool whip, etc…
- Preheat waffle maker
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and whisk until smooth
- Add about 3/4 cup batter into waffle maker. Don’t crank the maker all the way up, start at 3 and see how that goes. Just like pancakes, it might take a couple to get it right.
- Close lid and cook for maybe about 1:30-2min. Again, you might have to try a couple time to get it golden brown.
- Eat and enjoy
** Make extras and freeze. They warm up great!
Like this waffle recipe? Check out some more breakfast recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose