This Pesto Chicken Bake recipe is super easy and only requires a few ingredients. You can impress your guests with this dish. Tge next thing you know they will be chanting your name and carving statues of your penis (Like all great chefs). Serve with a cilantro lime rice (boxed is fine) and a veggie. We like broccoli but use what you have. Healthy and delicious, you will be sure to enjoy this bastard.
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 roma tomato, sliced (or any other varieties. Make sure to salt and pepper them)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400˚F
- Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Make sure to get both sides. You can also add a small touch of garlic powder but don’t over do it.
- Spread pesto on each chicken breast. Be generous.
- Layer tomatoes on top of the chicken. Make sure to salt and pepper tomatoes.
- Top with mozzarella cheese. Again, don’t be shy.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Like this Pesto Chicken Bake recipe? Check out some more chicken recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose