This Pasta Carbonara recipe is not your standard Italian grandmother passed down through the ages, family tradition, start a restaurant type of dish. It is pretty standard but damn tasty. With pepperoni as the main protein, there is a little spice. But this dish heats up nicely so you can cook a large batch and have lunch the next day and maybe even dinner. I know what you are thinking… No, this pasta does not have tomatoes. That is ok, you can get through this. Not all pasta has to have tomatoes. Same with basil and oregano, doesn’t have to be in all pastas. But don’t tell your Italian grandmother what you are eating, trust us. And don’t overcook the damn spaghetti.
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4.5 oz pepperoni (cut into thin strips)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (optional)
- Mix together eggs, butter and cream (They need to be at room temperature before you mix them together or else that shit is not going to come out perfect).
- Cook the 1 pound of spaghetti according to package directions and then drain.
- Toss pepperoni and egg mixture with pasta.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Toss.
- Mixture may need to be warmed up but i’m sure your ass knows how to do that shit.
Like this Pasta Carbonara recipe? Check out some more pasta recipes HERE.
You Made it to the end! Your reward is a link to awesome T-Shirts. HERE!