- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 (4 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- Combine the seasonings with a dash of oil in a small bowl; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- During those 15 minutes make some potatoes and pose like a badass chef in the mirror. Maybe watch Porky’s