Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of those dishes from the 80s. Most households had this on their rotation because it was cheap and easy. The key to this one is that it is topped with cheese and crushed potato ships. Once melted, you get a goey crunch with a pretty damn delicious bit of noddle. Put on your neon headband and get rolling.
- 1 package of egg noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 jar chopped pimentos
- 1/2 can milk
- 2 cans of tuna (I like in water)
- 6-8 slices of cheddar cheese (or velveeta)
- Potato chips
You can also cut this in half pretty easily if you don’t want a large pan of it.
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cook egg noodles according to package.
- In a bid ass bowl, add in soup, tuna, milk and pimentos. This will not look appetizing, but it will taste delicious.
- When noodles are done, drain and add to the tuna mixture.
- Put it in a big pan.
- Cover with slices of cheese.
- Cover that with crushed potato chips. Do not skim on this. Really cover that bad boy.
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes. I like to broil for the last 2 minutes to really get that top layer crunchy.
Like this tuna noodle casserole recipe? Check out some more seafood recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!