Baked Brown Sugar Chicken is a really easy recipe that comes with a sauce that is to die for. You can also use this exact same recipe for chicken wings if you are so incline. The key here is the sauce. It has an amazing damn taste to it and can really go on anything you want. A burger? A pork steak? A flip flip? Cereal? Probably yes on all of them.
For the Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- To make the dipping sauce, combine roasted red pepper, goat cheese, sour cream and salt in the bowl of a food processor until emulsified; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place bad ass chicken onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, using metal tongs to turn at halftime.
- Serve immediately with dipping sauce. Maybe even a nice rice side dish.
Like this simple Chipped Beef & Gravy Recipe? Check out some more Breakfast HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW MOOSE!
Want Some Awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW MOOSE!