Parmesan Chicken with Lemon Garlic Pasta. It takes about 30 minutes to prepare this meal but it is definitely worth the effort. No, it is not really that healthy for you but who gives s hit. Sometimes you need something tasty that goes straight to your butt. And that is OK.
For The Chicken:
- 2 Breasts Chicken sliced in half
- 6 Tablespoons butter divided
- 1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup flour
For the Lemon Garlic Pasta:
- 8 ounce pasta of choice I used thin spaghetti
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish if desired
- Get 2 dishes. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and flour. Dip the chicken in the butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture and place in skillet.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter and maybe a little dash of oil in a pan. Add chicken into the pan.
- Cook on each side for about 4-5 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout. (It shouldn’t take too long because the chicken should be thin).
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Once the chiken is done, take it out of the pan and add the heavy whipping cream, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk together and cook over medium high heat until it starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and add the pasta to coat in the sauce.
- Serve the chicken with the pasta and garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired or want to look super cool to your guests.
Like this Parmesan Chicken with Lemon Garlic Pasta Recipe? Check out some more chicken recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!