Spinach Mushroom Tortellini is a great vegetarian recipe that can be put together very quickly and has a taste that will blow your socks off. The good thing about this dish is that is can easily be converted into a slow cooker recipe. Just add in the mushrooms and broth and cook for 7-8 hours. Then add in the cheese and tortellini for about 20 minutes. This dish makes a great little dinner meal when you don’t have much time and just want to get into bed. Enjoy!
- 1 package (8 oz) baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced white onions
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 package (20 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (2 oz)
- Melt butter in a pan
- Mix mushrooms, onions, soy sauce, salt and pepper in pan. Cook for about 5-8 minutes or until soft.
- Pour vegetable broth over vegetable mixture and simmer 5 minutes.
- In a separate pan, cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Stir in cream cheese into vegetable mixture. Cook until melted.
- Stir in spinach into cheese/mushroom mixture and cook until wilted.
- Add in cooked tortellini and stir that badboy together.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve with bread.
** For a thicker sauce, use less vegetable broth.
Like this Spinach-Mushroom Tortellini recipe? Check out some more vegetarian recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!