Balsamic Steak Salad with Blue Cheese & Grilled Corn. For some reason these flavors really make sense together. You can leave things off or on and your taste bud require, but it is a good base and grilling as much as possible will only add to your reputation as a chef and human being.
- 1 lb sirloin steak
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered, salted and peppered
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces blue cheese cheese, crumbled
- 6 cups mixed spring greens with arugula
- 1/4 cup diced cucumbers
- 1/4 brussel sprouts
- 1 corn on the cob, husk removed
- Crusty bread
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling corn
For The Dressing
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- Dash of salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Marinate the steak as you wish then throw on grill
- Cook corn in microwave for 1 minute to get tender. Then put it on grill.
- Cover sprouts in oil, salt and pepper and put on grill. Add that bread for crust as well.
- Quarter up tomatoes and cucumbers. Add salt and pepper.
- Make dressing by combining vinegar, oil, and mustard. S&P as well.
- Removed all grilled treats and let rest a few minutes. Cut off corn from the cob and add salt, pepper and little butter.
- Assemble salads… In a couple bowls, add spring mix, red onion, tomatoes, cucumbers, brussel sprouts, corn, blue cheese and bite sized steak. Top with dressing.
Make extra steak and corn for an easy leftover lunch the next day.
Like this Balsamic Steak Salad with Blue Cheese & Grilled Corn Recipe? Check out some more salads recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!