Lemon vinaigrette is a staple dressing recipe and instantly brightens any salad or plate of veggies. Made from just a handful of ingredients including fresh lemons, olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey and garlic it’s incredibly easy to make, super versatile and taste pretty good. Plus it gets you eating a little healthier because let’s face it… you are not putting this on a McDouble Bacon Pastrami Reuben… It goes on a salad and with vegetables.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 large lemons, juiced (approx 1/3 cup juice)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp honey, or maple syrup
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together.
- Drip on a salad or vegetables
Like this Lemon Vinaigrette recipe? Check out some more sauce recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!