Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert will hit just the right spot each time and you will fall in love. That is the way the world works. You can’t resist its charm and this dessert will seduce you. Next thing you know you are naked on the couch having eating the entire thing. Do you feel great? Definitely not. Do you look great? That is a big fat no. But your stomach will be happy and you can die a happy person. However, if you want to share with others, you can do that I guess. But that will leave less for you and that sucks. Either way you choose, enjoy this bastard!
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Fold in half the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners’ sugar on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over other layer.
- Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
Like this Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert recipe? Check out some more dessert recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose