This simple pesto squash pasta is east to put together for a quick lunch or dinner. You can make it your own with your veggie of choice. If you want to add some red or green peppers, add away. Maybe some cheese or even a meat, by all means. The pesto really ties things together and you can use whatever pasta you have on hand. We used fettuccine but use what you have. Enjoy this bastard!
- Noodles of your choice
- 1 squash, diced into quarters
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1/2 onion chopped small
- 1/2 cup of pre-made pesto
- Cook pasta as directed on box
- In a pan set to medium, add in a little olive oil and garlic. Cook for a few minutes, don’t burn that shit.
- Add in onions and cook for a couple more minutes
- Add in squash and cook for a couple minutes. Don’t over cook or squash will be super mushy.
- Drain noodles
- Add squash onto noodles and serve
Like this simple Pesto Squash Pasta Recipe? Check out some more vegetarian HERE.
Want Some Awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW MOOSE!