This baked pork chops recipe is quick and easy. You may have all the ingredients already in the house. Try serving over mashed potatoes or rice. Make sure that you fry the chops until the outside is very crispy (make sure the oil is hot before adding the chops, makes a difference in how tender they turn out). You can also saute some fresh mushrooms and even add a little cayenne if you like some spice. And a lot of people like gravy, so feel free to add more milk or even double the entire gravy recipe.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup white wine
- Potatoes for mashers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste. Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl. Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9×13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl. After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture. Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
Like this Baked Pork Chops Recipe recipe? Check out some more pork recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!