- 1 1/2 lbs ground chicken
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 slider rolls or small sandwich buns
- Preheat oven to 375 and prep a baking sheet with non stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, salt, garlic, taco seasoning, bread crumbs, and eggs.
- Form into 8 balls.
- Bake on baking sheet for 25 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Slice rolls and fill with meatballs.
- Top with homemade salsa or other topping of choice