This French Dip Tortilla Roll Ups have all the flavors of a French Dip Sandwich, but rolled up into a tortilla instead and has the attitude of a burrito. These are perfect for a quick lunch or those weeknight dinners when you need to get something tasty on the table quickly.
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 slices Provolone cheese (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 lb deli sliced roast beef
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (10.5 oz) beef broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. You can also use a toaster oven if just making one.
- Lay out the 4 tortillas on a counter or work surface. Tear the provolone up into smaller pieces and distribute evenly over each of the 4 tortillas. Place the deli roast beef evenly over the cheese, then sprinkle the French fried onions over the roast beef.
- Fold the sides of the tortillas in, then tightly roll the tortilla into a roll. Brush a little bit of the olive oil on the edge of the tortilla to help it stick closed, and place seam side down on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Brush the remaining olive oil over the tops of the roll ups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the roll ups are browned, about 10 minutes.
- While the roll ups are baking, combine the beef broth, water, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, onion powder and garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook until warmed through.
- To serve, cut the roll ups in half and serve with the warm sauce for dipping.
Like this French Dip Tortilla Roll Ups recipe? Check out some more beef recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!