This Kielbasa Sheet Pan recipe is an easy dish and can be customizable to your tastes and what is lurking in the back of your veggie drawer. Basically get a rope sausage (I like beef but can do whatever) cut up some veggies and a potato, add it to one pan and cook for about 30 minutes. You can also cook things individually in pans if that is your style as well. We usually switch back and forth depending on time and mood. So enjoy this custom bastard!
- Rope beef sausage (can choose another flavor if you want)
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 pack of baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- Garlic salt and pepper
- Any other veggies you want to add
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prep the sausage by cutting it into bite sized pieces
- Cut up all veggies
- Use garlic salt and pepper on everything
- Add sausage onto a sheet pan along with potatoes and broccoli.
- Cook for 30 min
- Another option is to use a couple different pans. Cook sausage and mushrooms in one and potatoes and peppers in another. Steam the broccoli. This will use a lot more dishes and create a mess. But to each his own.
- Serve up and enjoy.
Like this Kielbasa Sheet Pan dinner recipe? Check out some more beef recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose