These Loose Meat Sandwiches are very simple and are perfect for a week night where you don’t have time but don’t want to order out. Cook a little beef, add a packet of soup mix and put on a bun. Very simple and they have a great flavor. These are modeled off of Maid-Rite sandwiches. You should definitely top these with dill pickles and maybe a dash of yellow mustard.
- 1.5 pound ground beef
- 1 pPacket Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Hamburger buns
- Cook beef in a large skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- When almost done, add diced onions.
- Once cooked, add soup mix, water, mustard and worcestershire sauce.
- Simmer over medium heat, breaking up clumps of meat with a spoon until water is mostly gone.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve meat on buns. Maybe a side of chips or fruit
Like this Loose Meat Sandwiches Recipe? Check out some more beef recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!