This French Onion Chicken and Rice Bake Recipe is simple and easy to put together. If you can cook rice and chicken, you can make this dish. Overall, we are big fans of French Onion Soup, but we’ve never been big fans of how long it takes to properly make that bastard. However, this French Onion Chicken Bake is perfect for that family (or single person for that matter) on the move with little time to make a good dinner. Now you can eat good, relax good and try and figure out how to pass the time. This will serve around 4-5 people.
- 2 cups instant white rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken (about half of a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup refrigerated sour cream French onion dip
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup French Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook The Rice. This should not be hard at all.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, French onion dip, cheddar cheese, chicken broth and cooked rice. Spread into prepared pan. Top with French Fried Onions.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Maybe get a little crisp on the top of that bad bay.
Like this French Onion Chicken and Rice Bake recipe? Check out some more chicken recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!