Get that delicious crispy chicken taste without using a fryer. This melt in your mouth chicken recipe is simple to set up and mixes well with really any normal side dish like mac-n-cheese, rice or veggies.
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Lather up those breasts and thighs
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes
- Make sure to flip halfway through
**Optional to add breadcrumbs to the melt in your mouth chicken. Will give you a little more crispiness.