- 1-1/2 T. champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 dried apricot, finely chopped
- 3 T. extra-virgin olive oil (can use canola)
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cups torn green leaf lettuce leaves
- ¼ c. feta or blue cheese
- ¼ c. walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Combine first seven ingredients in a food processor and process until well blended.
- Combine lettuce and remaining ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Add dressing and toss gently to coat.